Return Policy: 30-day money back guarantee. No questions asked. Although we would like to understand what was unsatisfactory and how we can improve.
Purchasing: Upon confirmation of payment processing, you will receive and email notification, notifying you that your order has been received.
Order Processing: Please allow two full business days for processing of an order.
Ex. #1 If an order is placed on a Friday during normal business hours, say 1pm PST, then we would ask that your please allow till Tuesday at 1pm for your order to be processed and put in route to your desired location.
Ex. #2 If an order is place on a Monday after business hours, say 6pm PST. Then we would ask that you please allow 48-hours for processing, starting the following morning at 8am. The product will be processed and out the door for delivery by Wednesday evening at 5pm.
- All products ship from Oregon, USA.
- Shipping duration depend on the shipping selected at check out. Please reference Shipping Policy for more detail.
- Free shipping domestic takes between 2-5 business day. Order's over $50, automatically qualify for free shipping.
- All products are shipped with Certificate of Analysis specific to each cultivar.
- All products are shipped with Farm Bill Compliance letter, outlining regulatory framework for legality of each product.
- If for some reason, your product does not show, after the combined, processing time (2-business days) and delivery times (2-5 business days for free shipping & allotted ship times for expedited), then please contact us at the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Packaging: All products are shipped Mylar or PU coated smell proof anti-tamper packaging.
Payment Processing: All orders are processed by Square Payments.
Testing: We work with suppliers that get their products tested by accredited testing authorities only. We focus on ORELAP accredited facilities only. All suppliers are rigorously vetted and growing practices must meet specific criteria for selection.
COAs: All COA's are provided with each product shipment. If you need help reading a COA, let us know, we are here to help.
Partners: We have chosen to partner with the Last Prisoner foundation and the Project CBD, we believe in the mission of both organization and believe that they are creating a better future for cannabis and it's users.